Have you ever thought about using soap flowers for your wedding? The soap flowers can either be kept as a keepsake (there is no shelf life), or the petals can be scattered in the bath!
Our beautiful soap flowers will make a great addition to your wedding. A really original alternative to having fresh flowers… your friends/family won’t believe they are soap, and unlike fresh flowers that won’t last – these beautiful petals will keep for weeks and weeks, have them as wedding favours…..your wedding guests can take one away with them as a memento. See below for what we offer….
we can arrange the following to your bespoke requirements for your wedding…
- Single soap flower buds for wedding favours
- Single Stem in a single flower bag variety of colours
- Rose soap Trio variety of
- Personalised frames for any of your wedding party to your bespoke requirements
- Soap Flower Sphere Ball Trees
- Precious Memories or thank you sparkly candle, ideal for the bridesmaids
- Simple wedding bouquet as shown in pictures various colours (contact us for your requirements)
- Soap Flower Bouquets for Mother of the bride and groom please see Transporter Vases and Flower bags for full colour range
- We can also Source favours and gifts for the gentlemen and page boys etc to your requirements and budget (Please enquire for details)
We also offer
Soap Flower Button Holes
Wrist Soap Flower Corsages
Soap Flower Centre Pieces
Soap Flower Wedding Favours
Simple Bridal bouquet
Soap Flower bouquets for the mothers of the bride and groom, bridesmaids etc
When ordering please bear in mind that the soap flower bouquets and posies etc are individually made, and therefore may differ slightly from pictures shown based on product availability. We can post out SOME of the items we make but not all. Please message us if you want items posting out and we can source the best delivery costs for you if you require a number of things.
The filler (foliage), and leaves in any of the bouquets are not soap, and are for decorative purposes only.
Please contact us to discuss your wedding requirements. We will do our utmost to ensure our soap flowers add to your perfect day. We can discuss quantities and colours for bulk purchasing as wedding favours.
Bridal photos by Jon Foley Photography and special thanks to Mr and Mrs Charlton for allowing me to use their photos on my website